Linggo, Pebrero 26, 2012

Happiness in my Life

Ever since naging Masaya ako sa buhay ko nandyan ang family for loving and supporting me. To give all my needs and everything. Nandyan ang mga relatives then my one and only my sister To support me kung ano man gustohin ko ay sinusuportahan ako, my boyfriend to support me a lot, my friends na laging nandyan para tulungan ako s a mga problema , whenever  I’m so sad and happy, we always here for me and what ever happen we are not leaving me, even na malayo man ang iba kung friends. They have a communication like cell phone and face book. Kaya mas pinaganda pa lalo yung technology ngayon. And one of reason why I’m still happy in my life because of God “Jesus Christ” siya ang dahilan kung bakit may magandang buhay ako. Hindi man mayaman at hindi rin mahirap, pero may masayang pamumuhay. Then trials na ubod ng dami, I think every day in my life I have a trials but because of God I can despite all problem I in counter and to my study even I’m not excellent and intelligent but because of my faith he gave me a knowledge and wisdom to my study. And also for my financially. Then everyday strong and strength body that’s why because I’m happy life in this world.

               
"Part of my Life"



"My Family"






Neizer Marcelo




























Friends








My Best Friend Forever "JESUS CHRIST"






Relatives









1 komento: